The module, which implements the converter- inverter brake topology, is housed in an ACEPACKTM 1 package with an integrated NTC temperature sensor. The ACEPACK 1 package has a Direct Bonded Copper (DBC) substrate which offers very low thermal impedance. Its isolation voltage rating is 2,500V.
The A1C15S12M3 integrates seven IGBTs built with ST’s advanced trench gate field-stop technology. This IGBT technology offers an excellent balance between conduction loss and switching loss, maximising the efficiency of switching converters operating at frequencies up to 20kHz.
- Converter’s rectifier has 1,600V rating
- Soft and fast recovery diode
- 6V gate threshold voltage
- 1.95V collector-emitter saturation voltage at 15A
- 175°C maximum junction temperature at IGBTs
- Motor drives