The offset voltage is a maximum 25μV at 25°C, and just 35μV over the full operating- temperature range of -40°C to 125°C. Maximum offset voltage drift is a tiny 0.1μV/°C.
The TSZ181 and TSZ182, which have a 3MHz gain-bandwidth product and 4.7V/μs slew rate, offer an excellent ratio of speed to power consumption, drawing just 1mA at 5V. Input bias current is also low: 300pA maximum over the full operating-temperature range.
These features make the TSZ181 and TSZ182 ideal for sensor interfaces that require high accuracy and high bandwidth.
Both parts are available in miniature Dual Flat No-lead (DFN) packages: the TSZ181 has a 1.2mm x 1.3mm footprint, and the TSZ182 is 2mm x 2mm. The TSZ181 is also supplied in a larger SOT23-5 package, and the TSZ182 in SO8 and MiniSO8 packages.
- Rail-to-rail input and output
- 130dB common-mode rejection ratio
- Supply-voltage range: 2.2V to 5.5V
- 4kV ESD protection on the human body model
- TSZ182: 300pA maximum input bias current for low power consumption
- Signal conditioning
- Automotive current measurement
- Automotive sensor signal conditioning
- Medical instrumentation