Housed in a small 3mm x 3mm x 1mm package, the driver is ideal for battery-powered and space-constrained devices. It can be forced into a zero-power state, giving a marked extension to battery run-time. The high- and low-side MOSFETs in the STSPIN233’s power stage have a low total on-resistance of 0.4Ω, further contributing to efficient operation.
The STSPIN233 supports current-sensing operation in a three-shunt topology. It also provides for direct driving of the three phases of the power stage, offering a dedicated Input and Enable pin for each half-bridge.
The device offers protection against over- currents, over-temperature and short-circuits.
- Operating-voltage range: 1.8V to 10V
- 1.3A maximum average output current
- Junction-temperature range: -40°C to 150°C
- Drones and toys
- Portable gimbals
- Portable healthcare and medical devices
- Low-voltage electronic valves
Orderable Part Number: X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1