They include the SUM50020EL from the Vishay range of rugged MOSFETs, which features a maximum operating temperature of 175°C. A TrenchFET® power MOSFET, its gate can be driven with the logic-level drive current available from a microcontroller. It is ideally suited to the function of secondary synchronous rectification in power supplies.
Vishay also supplies the SUM110N06-3m4L, a 60V MOSFET in a TO-263 package which features on-resistance of 3.4mΩ. It can handle a maximum continuous drain current of 110A.
- 2.1mΩ maximum on-resistance at a 10V gate voltage
- 120A maximum continuous drain current
- 0.4°C/W junction-to-case thermal resistance
- 126nC total gate charge at a 10V gate voltage
- 120ns reverse recovery time
- SUM50020EL: Ideal for secondary synchronous rectification
- DC-DC converters
- Power tools
- Motor-drive switches
- Battery management systems