This large family of compact, single-row connectors accepts wire sizes between 26 AWG and 20 AWG with insulation diameters as large as 1.8 mm.
The Signal Double Lock connector system consists of plug and cap housings for wire termination, optional double lock plates, crimp contacts and PCB pin headers in both standard and high-profile versions. Double-lock plates ensure positive loading of contacts in the housing, and prevent contacts from being mated half-way. The connector makes an audible click when the contact is fully inserted into the housing.
TE has extended the family of Signal Double Lock connectors to include parts made in material that meets the glow wire test according to the IEC 60335-1 5th edition standard for household and similar appliances, and that conforms to the specifications of UL 94 V-0.
- 250V AC/DC voltage rating
- Maximum 3A current per line
- Polarizing ribs on plug housing
- Number of positions:
- 2-13 in wire-to-board connectors
- 2-10 in wire-to-wire connectors
- UL recognised, CSA certified and TÜV approved
- Board-mounted headers compatible with resin or conformal coatings
- Gaming equipment
- Vending machines
- Fan modules
- Industrial controls
- Garage door openers
- Household appliances
- Security systems
- Business equipment
- HVAC system controls