C&K has announced the launch of its PT series of sealed power toggle switches. These highly robust switches which are extremely resistant to dirt, dust and moisture are intended for use in harsh or challenging conditions, such as in off-road vehicles and outdoor construction equipment.
The PT series switches can operate reliably when doused by the powerful water jets used in heavy-duty cleaning operations. They also tolerate complete immersion.
C&K’s PT series toggle switch is built with a patented single-piece injection-moulded seal for high ingress protection. It has a strong, heat-resistant housing and offers excellent resistance to contamination by oil or fuel.
The PT switches have a versatile IP66/IP68 seal rating, and are IEC/UL 61058-1 certified.
- Integral panel and toggle/bushing seal design
- Small housing saves space behind panel
- Power ratings:
- 15A for maintained functions
- 10A for momentary functions
- Electrical life: 10,000 cycles
- 50mΩ maximum contact resistance
- Off-road, construction and agricultural vehicles
- Materials handling equipment
- Articulating, scissor and bucket-lift controls
- Outdoor industrial equipment
- Lift gate controls