They provide a complete power and signal interface between a light sensor and a dimming receptacle. The clear or translucent covers allow daylight to pass through to the light sensor.
The base assembly, which is supplied in 76mm and 81mm diameters, includes power twist-lock terminals, spring-leaf signal terminals and a separately packaged foam gasket. When coupled with the 5VA-rated cover, or in combination with coloured sleeves which open at the side or top, the fully assembled photo-control unit achieves a dustproof and weatherproof IP66 seal rating.
The cover and sleeve are supplied in a height of 50mm, 75mm, 98mm or 130mm.
- UL 94 5-VA flammability rating
- Coloured sleeves to designate voltage rating
- Tin-plated power contacts
- Gold-plated signal contacts
- Operating-temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
- Street and highway lighting
- Car-park lighting
- Exterior lighting
- Smart cities control networks